Where an employer is planning to introduce a redundancy program, whether compulsory or voluntary, our Financial Well-being Experts will work with employers to assist affected employees through the transition process. These individual clinics will provide employees with the opportunity to have personal queries answered confidentially by our Financial Well-being experts.
Our Redundancy Clinics help employees to understand:
- Income, including how to apply for possible benefits from the Department of Social Protection
- Taxation – How their household tax position may now change
- Budgeting – How to continue to manage their household budget efficiently finances
- Protection – Reviewing same in light of the loss of employment related benefits
- Savings & Investments
- Mortgages & Loans
- Retirement benefits and the options for same in light of the redundancyDue to the sensitive nature of the topic, we encourage all employers introducing a redundancy programme to offer 1:1 clinics only to employees. We will discuss your specific requirements with you during our initial meeting and our Individual 1:1 Employee Clinics can then be delivered over full or half day sessions to suit you and your employees.